Allergy Awareness

Stevens-Johnson syndrome: Teenager nearly dies from rare allergic reaction to eye drops

Stevens-Johnson syndrome: Teenager nearly dies from rare allergic reaction to eye drops


 

Marian Adejokun, 19, from Croydon, was left covered in blisters from head to toe and lost layers of her skin after using a small dose of over the counter medicine Optrex.

Stevens-Johnson syndrome: Teenager nearly dies from rare allergic reaction to eye drops
Posted by at Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:04 PM

http://www.oneproudmomma.co.uk/allergy/archives/2011/03/entry_130.html